******* - Change Threads/Posts Owner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that part has been implemented yet... I think he still plans to do it. :)
Oh, well I sure hope he does. Without the ability to copy&paste threads/posts, this is my only alternative.

Woohoo! I will greatly appreciate it, as I've got members on the forum bugging me lol.

This doesn't appear to be working for me.

Running 1.1.4 and I set the permission but its not showing when I edit a thread

This doesn't appear to be working for me.

Running 1.1.4 and I set the permission but its not showing when I edit a thread

Same issue here. Installed this morning. Set permissions, reset permissions, refreshed screens numerous times just to be sure. Even went so far as to set user permission for specific account to "allow" under user permissions. I've also gone to the account through the "moderator tab" and clicked the checkbox next to "Change thread / post Owner". Still... the box does not appear. Is there some installation action that I'm missing?

Running 1.1.4 too and no problem at all.

Check again your permission. Any "Never"?

There aren't any "Never" set for the account. Double/triple checked all groups that account belongs to. The additional options in the edit box just don't appear.

Same issue here. Installed this morning. Set permissions, reset permissions, refreshed screens numerous times just to be sure. Even went so far as to set user permission for specific account to "allow" under user permissions. I've also gone to the account through the "moderator tab" and clicked the checkbox next to "Change thread / post Owner". Still... the box does not appear. Is there some installation action that I'm missing?

There aren't any "Never" set for the account. Double/triple checked all groups that account belongs to. The additional options in the edit box just don't appear.

Can you post a screenshot of what you see?

When I go to edit a post, this is what I see (after clicking on Edit on a post, then More Options...

change_post_owner_options.webp

What's missing from yours?

Also, what browser are you using?

Can you post a screenshot of what you see?

When I go to edit a post, this is what I see (after clicking on Edit on a post, then More Options...

View attachment 46631

What's missing from yours?

Also, what browser are you using?

Please disregard. I found the issue (you'll think this is dumb). I added the additional line specified in the "read me" file to the base template but failed to also add the line to the sub-template. The skin that I was in was the sub-template. Once I added the line to that template as well, it worked as advertized.

Thank You for your attention. Hopefully mistake will assist someone else.

Thank you! we have literally tons (yes, i weighed em) of articles to import and this will make it easy to map to each user.

I am using 1.1.5 and did all thats in the instructions but the additional options are not appearing for me in edit box. I am using the default theme, so its not the same issue as MRaburn. Please advise, thanks!

I am using 1.1.5 and did all thats in the instructions but the additional options are not appearing for me in edit box. I am using the default theme, so its not the same issue as MRaburn. Please advise, thanks!
Check your usergroup permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom