Change the "heart" for likes

rtr2006

I thought this could be done in extra.css but it ended up just adding an additional icon beside the original heart.

How can I change that heart to a thumbs up, a checkmark or something besides that!

Thanks

rtr2006

I just looked, I don't have anything in extra.css that would leave a heart.

Here are the add-ons I have installed

Add-on Install & Upgrade 1.0.5
Sitemap for XenForo 1.3.1
Tapatalk 1.8.1
Unread Post Count 1.1.1
[NFLJ] Pickem 1.1.0
[RT] Online Status Ribbon 1.3.7

Jeremy

When asking for support, its sometimes beneficial (especially with style related queries) to have a URL. You are free to post it with support requests if necessary or you feel it will help.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
You're probably better off asking in the style thread but it could be the phrase has been edited to replace it with an image.

rtr2006

thanks, I will remember that. I am new here - never want to get started on a bad note, makes getting support too hard lol

Lisa

Arty's Responsive. Good Choice (y)

Style Properties, Message layout, Like Icon :)
likes.png
Upload the image you want and change the url to suit and remove/change the positioning to suit whether it's on a sprite sheet or a single image

rtr2006

Thank you very much, I searched for likes in the admin panel, and it took me to that exact area, but not the icon section!

Appreciate it.

rtr2006

Ok, so I uploaded an image I want to use, changed the url, erased the left padding and I get nothing. Just the names of people who like the post, no icon.

rtr2006

Rut roe... I messed up something. My usericon post#, likes received, etc is now on the right side instead of the left...