XF 1.5 Change tabs order

x8BiTw0LFx

Hello :)

I want to change the order of my tabs, but can't find where to edit? I have installed "Nodes as Tabs", but no options for it there.

Example:
uocN0Nm.png

I want to display tabs in this order:
HOME - FORUMS - CHAT - MEMBERS - DONATIONS - BUNGIE.NET - CLUBS - TOURNAMENTS

Hope someone can help :)

Edit: HOME and FORUMS does the exact same thing. Returns to frontpage. Can I remove FORUMS?

For tabs from add-ons you will need to ask in the add-on thread as it depends how they have been added.

For the home and forums tabs, remove the Home Page URL in the options and rename the Forums phrase to Home.

For tabs from add-ons you will need to ask in the add-on thread as it depends how they have been added.

For the home and forums tabs, remove the Home Page URL in the options and rename the Forums phrase to Home.
Thank you! Can't rename Forums to Home though.

Do u know if it's in listener.php for add-ons, where I can set their values to be displayed differently?

Can't rename Forums to Home though.
It's a phrase so you can rename it.

Do u know if it's in listener.php for add-ons, where I can set their values to be displayed differently?
Typically it requires editing the execution order when in debug mode.
Again though, you would have to check with the add-on authors as to how they have added the links.

Found it! Phrases - that's an easy way to edit, yeah well, phrases :D

Thanks man!

Hope future xF versions will support tab-order-editing. Would be a great addition.

@x8BiTw0LFx How to change tabs order:

1- enable debug $config['debug'] = true;
2- go to yoursite.com/admin.php?code-event-listeners/

i will show a demo from other add-on

find:
navigation_tabs.webp

Click navigation tabs and you will see...

order.webp

changing these you can order tabs as you wish.

Have fun

Okay, think I found out what I was doing wrong ;)
Do you know what number the members-list have?

This is really hard...

All callback executions is set to 10, so if I want to change the order, what should I do?
ytibT2E.png

Should be: HOME - CHAT - MEMBERS - CLUBS - TOURNAMENTS - DONATIONS

Last edited:
The order of the TABS is like this.

HOME TAB

Extra Tabs Position: HOME

FORUMS TAB

Extra Tabs Position: MIDDLE

MEMBERS TAB

Extra Tabs Position: END

The actual listener file will set the POSITION of where the tab is, so if its set to MIDDLE and you want it after MEMBERS, you are going to have to edit the listener file and change the position. Some addons actually have options to set the position of the tab, so you might want to check that first.

Top Bottom