Resource icon

Change Post Date by Xon 2.2.0

No permission to download
Hello Xon,
it would be great if we can change post date AND author at same time. This we need often when we have to move single posts or post snippets out from a existing thread in a new one in a other node when people post things in the wrong node.

At the moment we need 2 separate steps and two ad dons from two authors... that's a little bit ugly. :)

I have version 2.1.2 of this Change Post Date add-on running with Xenforo 2.1.1. Can I leave it active during the one-click update to XF 2.1.2?

Hi can you please tell how can i update my all threads date to current date, here is my website https://forum.caknowledge.com/. I want to change all threads and post date to current date in bulk...
By design, only 1 post can be changed at a time.

I have version 2.1.2 of this Change Post Date add-on running with Xenforo 2.1.1. Can I leave it active during the one-click update to XF 2.1.2?
It is fairly unlikely for a minor version update to present problems.

I have enabled in user group permissions but I still don't see the link "change post date" under every posts.

Is there something else I am missing?

This add-on supports php 5.6 to php 7.3, and should support php 7.4 once it comes out. It isn't that complex an add-on

@Xon As I can see, it's only allow 1 post per change, can you make allow multiple posts change date at once time click ?
If you can add this feature, I can pay for it, paid addon is okay for me

Last edited:
In latest XF, with proper permissions enabled, I see the Moderator dropdown menu at the right above the post. And there is no change post date there. ???

You need to select a single post and then use the in-line mod tools, it looks to be working with the latest XF version

The thread consists of just one post. When selected, the moderator tools do not show a change post option. Yes, the add-on is active, and the proper permission is active in my admin account.

Check you user's permissions that you have both "in line moderation tools" permission (or whatever it is called) and the specific permission this add-on adds. I have reduced availability until next Monday due to existing commitments

I rechecked everything. I am the owner/admin of this forum. ALL moderator permissions are set to Yes. Permissions for your add-on are set to Yes. I have checked the post for which I want to change the date, but no such choice is shown in the moderator menu.

Top Bottom