Change confirmation page?

beckvlz

Hello. I have xenforo integrated to my website users database, so every person, registered in forum gets mail (from xenforo) with url like index.php?account-confirmation/blablabla/...

And after going this link I see xenforo page with "thank you for activating, now you can login....."

How can I change this page (for example I want redirect to my website with MY greetings message and/or I want to automatic authorization after)?

Or can I send email to user with MY authorization link and then manually run forum activation function ?

Thank you.

The email activation page uses this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> register_confirm

You can add your own HTML to include your own message. Or you can edit the phrases you see referenced in that template. For example:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Search Phrases

Title Contains: your_email_has_been_confirmed_and_your_registration_is_now_complete

Thank you for you response, but I decided to use other way - I have my own activation method (where I use xenforo datawriter to activate user in XF db).

Now I have my own activation routine where I check confirmation code in mysql table xf_user_confirmation
And then I use following code to manually activate user:

PHP:
            include_once(FORUM_PATH . '/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php');
            XenForo_Autoloader::getInstance()->setupAutoloader(FORUM_PATH . '/library');
            XenForo_Application::initialize(FORUM_PATH . '/library', FORUM_PATH);

$dw = XenForo_DataWriter::create('XenForo_DataWriter_User');
            $dw->setExistingData($user_id);
            $dw->advanceRegistrationUserState();
            $dw->save();

Top Bottom