1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change confirmation page?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by beckvlz, Jan 21, 2012.

1. beckvlz

beckvlz Member

Hello. I have xenforo integrated to my website users database, so every person, registered in forum gets mail (from xenforo) with url like index.php?account-confirmation/blablabla/...

And after going this link I see xenforo page with "thank you for activating, now you can login....."

How can I change this page (for example I want redirect to my website with MY greetings message and/or I want to automatic authorization after)?

Or can I send email to user with MY authorization link and then manually run forum activation function ?

Thank you.
  2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The email activation page uses this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> register_confirm

You can add your own HTML to include your own message. Or you can edit the phrases you see referenced in that template. For example:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Search Phrases

Title Contains: your_email_has_been_confirmed_and_your_registration_is_now_complete
    beckvlz likes this.
  3. beckvlz

beckvlz Member

Thank you for you response, but I decided to use other way - I have my own activation method (where I use xenforo datawriter to activate user in XF db).

Now I have my own activation routine where I check confirmation code in mysql table xf_user_confirmation
    And then I use following code to manually activate user:

include_once(FORUM_PATH '/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php');
    XenForo_Autoloader::getInstance()->setupAutoloader(FORUM_PATH '/library');
    XenForo_Application::initialize(FORUM_PATH '/library'FORUM_PATH);
    $dw XenForo_DataWriter::create('XenForo_DataWriter_User');