XF 1.5 Need to change link color in confirmation message

EasyExpat

Hello,

When new user receive their confirmation email to validate their account, the confirmation link at the bottom is small and even worse: it displays in light grey. So every so often I have newly registered not seeing how to confirm.

How can I change:
  • the color of the link (most important)?
  • make it bold/larger?

Many thanks in advance

In Development/user_email_confirmation I had the following code:
Code:
<p style="margin-top: 0">{xen:phrase user_email_confirmation_body_html,
    'username={$user.username}',
    'board=<a href="{xen:link canonical:index}" style="color: #176093; text-decoration: none">{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</a>'}</p>

<h2 style="font-size: 14pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 10px 0 4px"><a href="{xen:link 'canonical:account-confirmation/email', $user, 'c={$confirmation.confirmation_key}'}" style="color: #176093; text-decoration: none">{xen:phrase confirm_account}</a></h2>
<div style="color: #176093; font-size: 13px; margin: 4px 0 10px"><a href="{xen:link 'canonical:account-confirmation/email', $user, 'c={$confirmation.confirmation_key}'}" style="color: #176093; text-decoration: none">{xen:link 'canonical:account-confirmation/email', $user, 'c={$confirmation.confirmation_key}'}</a></div>

<p>{xen:phrase thanks_for_registering}<br />
{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</p>
Therefore I guess all my links should be darkblue (#176093) but this is not the case...

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
Since you've flagged this as XF 1.5 it could be different (seriously - it's time to upgrade)..

..but in 2.0+ there's an Emails section within the Style properties where the text and link colors are defined.

Since you've flagged this as XF 1.5 it could be different (seriously - it's time to upgrade)..

..but in 2.0+ there's an Emails section within the Style properties where the text and link colors are defined.
I know we could upgrade, but there are many reasons, including many customisation, that prevent us to do so currently, therefore it concerns 1.5 I'm afraid. I cannot find similar things on 1.5 (re- the Email section with styles)

I actually found the response to my question.

First of all, the reason why I had issues to change colors of links in emails was entirely my fault, and due to the fact that I have installed an addon called Email Customizer (unfortunately this resource has been removed and is no longer available for download). So the customization of all colors is made in UCP>Appearance>Email Customizer: Email Styles
(great plugin BTW)

In addition (for those asking), in order to change the size of the confirmation message, then we need to be in $config['debug'] = true; and then UCP>Development>Email Templates>user_email_confirmation
Code:
<h2 style="font-size: 15pt; font-weight: bold; margin: 10px 0 4px"><a href="{xen:link 'canonical:account-confirmation/email', $user, 'c={$confirmation.confirmation_key}'}">{xen:phrase confirm_account}</a></h2>
Voilà!

Top Bottom