CDN two servers?

x4rl

I have two servers could I cdn from one to the other ? as in my xenforo site too >> spare

Thanks

I didn't know what CDN was. I had to read up on it. O_o

I'm not sure how that would be implemented with a forum. Why do you want to setup a CDN? Is your forum busy enough that it is maxing out the network?

Why do you have 2 servers?:P
Are they connected "direct" (sorry don't know the right english word for this^^)
What are the server doing? (do you use both as web-,mail- & database server? )

Sorry but this sounds a little bit "i have much money, i got now an second server, but i don't know what to do with it:D :P *scnr*

I didn't know what CDN was. I had to read up on it. o_O

I'm not sure how that would be implemented with a forum. Why do you want to setup a CDN? Is your forum busy enough that it is maxing out the network?
Not at all busy but, If I have a spare why not speed it the main site right? :)

Why do you have 2 servers?:p
Are they connected "direct" (sorry don't know the right english word for this^^)
What are the server doing? (do you use both as web-,mail- & database server? )

Sorry but this sounds a little bit "i have much money, i got now an second server, but i don't know what to do with it:D :p *scnr*
No there not connected :)
One runs all my sites other is used for backups and linux "learning"

It'll work with ftp .. but a mod to xenforo needs to pickup the static content (mainly js and png, jpgs ..etc..) and ftp all of them to a directory on the other server ...

I've done this with WP and vB ... I'm sure something for xenforo will come around soon :D

Top Bottom