XF 1.4 Category Title Underline

daudet

I have successfully removed the underlines from my forum listings but items set up with sub forums, I created as categories, which I can't seem to remove the underlines of the title. I have made many attempts with:

text-decoration: none;

Now that will remove it from most things, but Im wondering if you specify it somewhere else if it would override that.
I think (and that's a dangerous thing for me to do) that a generality one like that will override specificity on CSS. BUT.. I've never tried that. I always try to use specificity.

Apex is updated(on our dev board) with the global font sizes/families/border radius. I bugged Steve long enough :D
You WOULD do that... I've been working all night massaging it.. NOW I get to download an update and maybe massage some more.
Never mind about me having brisket and ribs for work... I'll be needing them for the energy boost. :p

Thanks, I got my buttons fixed up now!!! This is a great community of very helpful people. I have used different forums over the years and in my opinion Xenforo is the best. I help out a friend with VBulletin from time to time and that thing is just scary!

That's one of the big attractions for XenForo. Overall, the guys and gals here are EXTREMELY helpful - willing to go out of their way. And I'm not just talking about the staff, but the end users themselves. I try to help out as often as possible, but I'm more of a server geek than a styling dweeb.
I leave the styling stuff to folks like @Steve & @Russ.

Top Bottom