XF 1.4 Category and Title Bar Change Question

tylerbr

I have been playing with the colors a little bit, and am trying to get a few things changed. I did change the category bar color and got sort of the result I was looking for, but wanting to remove the shades and lightness-

25qagpy.png

What I am trying to achieve is what is in the below image; but I am only able to get that solid block by changing repeat to Y or X- and obviously that break in the middle looks terrible. How can I get the bar to look like this without it?

nqstch.png

And, I am also trying to find a way to change the title bar (title, start date, replies, views, etc), but am having a difficult time locating where I can change that in the style property. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Awesome, thank you. Exactly what I was hoping for.
For the title bar, what do you want to change? The text color?

I'm actually trying to change the title bar color to match the color in the index node categories. Come to think of it though, if I do make the bar darker, I am probably going to have to change the text to white as well.

I'm actually trying to change the title bar color to match the color in the index node categories. Come to think of it though, if I do make the bar darker, I am probably going to have to change the text to white as well.

Same location as above, then. Change the text and background colors to suit.

upload_2014-12-11_13-17-37.webp

Top Bottom