Some of the category list improvements I would like to see in XMG. If you have a large category list (4500+), like i do, you would probably know what I am talking about.
- allow auto sorting of top level categories and their children under them, at least alphabetically. So top level categories are always in order and same with their child categories.
- to make the list load faster, only show top level categories and once clicked, that category's children. Loading one page full of 4500+ categories is awful.
- ability to push permissions and settings down from top level category to its children instead of managing each category by itself, one by one.
- When browsing the category list on gallery home page, make the list and which category user is at more apparent/stylish rather than "bold" category.
- perhaps we can do something about WHO can delete categories? Not just anyone who is admin... any admin being able to delete category and everything under it is dangerous.