Categories image headers

sawine

Hello,

I would like to add some image headers to my forum categories but I not sure how. I'm still new at using XenForo, but I didn't see such option in it to do so. How could I achieve something like this ?:

kfaZJ.jpg

Thanks you

-sawine

I tried different outputs with the link you provided and I was not able to get it to work :/

The only thing I've been able to to was this:

772d0.png

By doing this:
Code:
.node.category.level_1.node_1 {
background-color: #000000;
}

Or I was able to add an image behind the text, like the example also provided on the link with this code;
Code:
.node.category.level_2.node_1 .categoryText {
background: url(http://i.imgur.com/CJMMZ.jpg);
}

What I would like to do, is place a background image in the first forum container. For example, on my screenshots, "Global Announcements" would become a header banner of the same width and height as it is currently taking as a forum node/section.

Thanks again.

Ok... I finally got it fixed.

If anyone is interested, I had to add the following to my CSS:
Code:
.node .nodeInfo.primaryContent, .node .nodeInfo.secondaryContent { clear: both; padding: 0; }
.nodeList .categoryForumNodeInfo, .nodeList .forumNodeInfo, .nodeList .pageNodeInfo, .nodeList .linkNodeInfo { clear:both; }

I have been through all the directed links and attempted to complete this task. Still I can not seem to get my images to display.
For that matter I can not even seem to get a "blank" area to display either. hmmmm...

Top Bottom