Add-on Card Collection Add-on

Jeff Fuqua

First off, I'm not a coder so have no idea what something like this entails so go easy on me.

My members use bd bank. Many have thousands of "moolah" (as we call it).

I'm wanting to find a way for my members to "purchase" player card packets that they collect.

Here's the idea:

Members by a 3-card pack for $X moolah. They open it and the cards (images) appear on their personal card collection page. They then have the opportunity to sell, trade or give that card away if they choose. This collection page would need to allow members to arrange, hide, etc. cards they have.

The three cards which pop up out of a pack are random but I want the ability to make some rarer than others. In some cases, there might only be a few of a particular card. Some packets would be more expensive than others too.

Each member has their own card collection page which can be visited by other members who, in turn, can make a trade/purchase offer via PM. I can envision a sidebar with "Member X has gained an XYZ card" or "Member X has traded cards with Member Z" in the main forum.

I'll never know if it's possible to create unless I ask. I'd think many boards would have fun with such an add-on.

This can be created but I think the demand for such an addon is too niche for any developer to generate revenue on it.

Top Bottom