Cannot reproduce Can't upload profile banner.

Onlyme

Affected version
Using my mobile I can't upload a profile banner. When I press choose image nothing happens on this site or mine.

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10; MAR-LX1A) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.101 Mobile Safari/537.36

I tested this with a Google Pixel 4 running Android 10 and Chrome 86, rather than Chrome 87 and it works as expected.

Can you clarify exactly which device you are using? Can anyone else reproduce the same issue?

I tested this with a Google Pixel 4 running Android 10 and Chrome 86, rather than Chrome 87 and it works as expected.

Can you clarify exactly which device you are using? Can anyone else reproduce the same issue?
I'm using an huawei p30 lite. Seems other parts are also effected like uploading an image to the PWA.

You mention the PWA, so are you having issues when in the PWA or the browser? Those tests would've happened within the browser as they're outside the scope of the PWA. It's worth explicitly testing within a browser as well.

(If the browser works but the PWA doesn't, I don't think there's anything we can do about that. I don't have that problem locally, so it could be an issue specific to your device/their Android flavor.)

Top Bottom