XF 1.1 Can't upload a pdf

Presumably pdf is an allowed attachment type and the maximum attachment size is greater than the file?

Are both sites on the same server?

I can't upload a pdf to my site. www.wickedstangs.com I checked my Option>Attachments and it looks fine..
View attachment 23352

I tried the same file on my other site www.modularfoxmustangs.com and it works..

I just had the same issue oddly enough and was able to resolve it. Check the the last post in this thread: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/unable-to-attach-any-files.25584/

Sounds like it could be the same issue since you said it works fine on another server, probably the Apache config setting.

Presumably pdf is an allowed attachment type and the maximum attachment size is greater than the file?

Are both sites on the same server?

both sites are on the same server.. And looked at the allowed attachments and both are the same..

I just noticed this from both sites..
WS
ws.webp

MFM
mfm.webp

could I have a early release on my other site..? The image show on order difference.. Not sure if it matters...

The order isn't important - I believe several groups have the same display order priority.

However, I note that you have at least one add-on installed on WS, so I would look there for the issue.

Try disabling them one at a time.

Does it happen with all attachments or only pdfs? Or only that one pdf?

I have seen this caused by using the flash uploader on a forum that is behind htaccess:

Admin CP -> Home -> Options -> Attachments -> Use Flash Uploader

The flash uploader simply doesn't work behind htaccess.

Does it happen with all attachments or only pdfs? Or only that one pdf?

I have seen this caused by using the flash uploader on a forum that is behind htaccess:

Admin CP -> Home -> Options -> Attachments -> Use Flash Uploader

The flash uploader simply doesn't work behind htaccess.

That worked...

Top Bottom