XF 1.4 Can't upgrade any add ons

squirrly

I'm getting this error:

Server Error
Unable to Connect to ssl://xenforo.com:443. Error #110: Connection timed out

1. Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 973
  2. Zend_Http_Client->request() in Hex/InstallUpgrade/Model/InstallUpgrade.php at line 566
  3. Hex_InstallUpgrade_Model_InstallUpgrade->checkForUrl() in Hex/InstallUpgrade/ControllerHelper/InstallUpgrade.php at line 51
  4. Hex_InstallUpgrade_ControllerHelper_InstallUpgrade->checkForUrl() in Hex/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 389
  5. Hex_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->_checkForUrl() in Hex/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 180
  6. Hex_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/thebaby/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13
My ISP says it's not them. Help!

This is really related to your add-on and upgrade tool, but you may be one of the few IPs that have been effectively DoSing us because of a recent update to the tool (that I believe has since been fixed), leading to IPs being blocked at the server level. You should update it.

Top Bottom