XF 1.2 Can't Update/Edit Thread

akhilaniyan

Hello.

Now I can't update or edit thread.

Please see this video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

sorry for the low quality

Error:

This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again.

This certainly looks like something in the server request is crashing (PHP) and killing the connection and the browser is silently resubmitting the request. Unfortunately it tends to be tough to debug, but disable all add-ons and see if there's any situations where it doesn't happen to see if you can identify what triggers it.

Disabled all addons and tried. Still issue appearing!
If it's a server error disabling the add-ons will not effect it. That's why you need to check the Apache (or nginx) server logs and also the php log to see what errors are showing. Disabling all add-ons will help towards this. If no errors are shown in the logs then re-enable the add-ons one at a time till it happens again.
I'd be happy to help, but about to head out to a clients location and make an easy $1500.

If it's a server error disabling the add-ons will not effect it. That's why you need to check the Apache (or nginx) server logs and also the php log to see what errors are showing. Disabling all add-ons will help towards this. If no errors are shown in the logs then re-enable the add-ons one at a time till it happens again.
I'd be happy to help, but about to head out to a clients location and make an easy $1500.

There is no error logs in the cpanel....

I have started a conversation with you. Please reply..

The issue resolved Mike. You are right, the issue is with the mod_security after giving the error screenshot to the hosting support, they have made some modification in the mod_security. So, the issue is resolved now. Now i can edit all threads!!!
93gs.gif

Top Bottom