1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Can't see posts!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by BassMan, Sep 17, 2013.

1. BassMan

BassMan Well-Known Member

Hi!

I need help. I got this error in the frontend when trying to see the post:

Server Error
    Mysqli statement execute error : Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_eed_1.MYI' (Errcode: 13)

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in XenForo/Model/ThreadPrefix.php at line 60
    5. XenForo_Model_ThreadPrefix->getPrefixes() in XenForo/Model/ThreadPrefix.php at line 212
    6. XenForo_Model_ThreadPrefix->getPrefixesInForums() in XenForo/Model/ThreadPrefix.php at line 246
    7. XenForo_Model_ThreadPrefix->getUsablePrefixesInForums() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 495
    8. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionCreateThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/.../public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

Btw, my site was hacked yesterday, if this helps...

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

That error code is "permission denied". You need to check the permissions on your /tmp directory most likely. You may need to get your host involved, depending on the type of server you're running.

3. BassMan

But where can I find /tmp directory? Can't see it anywhere!

4. BassMan

Oh, I see it in the root dir. But my forum is on a subdomain forum.

Anyway, I can see all my folder are set to 755 permission. Why it is not working then?

5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

BassMan likes this.
  6. BassMan

Ok, thank you.