Browser issue Can't see option ID when add-on is in the right hand side

Robust

Affected version
fa2e23b02d.png

You can see the numbers fine if the add-on ID is on the right hand side, but not if it's on the left hand side.

This is when creating options. For example, at xf2/admin.php?options/ipInfoUrl/edit&group_id=serviceProviders

I haven't tried with another browser so it might just be me - but this is on Chrome.

I can confirm this in Chrome. This looks like a pretty clear browser bug. However, I can't reproduce it in the current Chrome dev build (64.0.3281.14), so it may well be fixed already. I'll confirm this bug and leave it open, though if it's fixed internally already, it may have to wait until the next Chrome update.

I can confirm this on Chrome, Version 63.0.3239.84 (Official Build) (64-bit). On Firefox Quantum Version 57.0.2 (64-bit) the add-on ID works as expected.

Same for me, I even updated to the latest update.

Chrome Version 63.0.3239.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I'm not sure if they plan to release the fix in a small update or a full version update but I'm thinking of getting the dev build so I don't have to deal with Chrome and Firefox.

EDIT: I downloaded Chrome Canary Version 65.0.3297.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit) and it is fixed in that one so I'm assuming version 64 will be released sometime soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom