Not a bug Cant reply to a thread but can reply to all other threads in the same forum

Michael

I cant reply to a thread on my forum yet I can reply to any of the others within the same forum and make new threads. I will make a video if needed.

When I post the word test the button for post reply fades as usual a little but it doesnt post it. What can I do to fix this. There are no errors showing up to me or anything it just wont let me reply.

Oddly enough I cannot log out using the threads page too but can on all the others, very odd.

Thank you.

I just had another look there and it appears all of the page isnt working when it comes to popups, the edit link isnt working for me, the spam isnt either. I also cannot access the drop down for conversations and alerts from that page only too.

It's possible there is something specific to that thread which is causing the issues.

Do you have any additional javascript on that page?
Do you allow HTML to be posted?

Can you link to the thread?

I will send the link to you now in a PC Brogan :) HTML isnt allowed and the only extra JS I believe is the Google Plus One button.

I can't see any issues just browsing as a guest.
I would need a moderator log in to test the problems you've reported.

However, try clearing your browser cache first, to see if that resolves it.

I will send you a PM with details and perms set up for you. I tried a full clear although I didnt test in Chrome etc

I've just logged in using the details you provided and I didn't experience any of the issues reported.
I was able to edit, access conversations, log out, etc.

Stupid me, it was Adblock Plus, somehow it was stopping the popups coming up on that page, I disabled it and all is well, it was fine in Chrome so I got a feeling it was an addon. Thanks for the help Brogan too :)

Stupid me, it was Adblock Plus, somehow it was stopping the popups coming up on that page, I disabled it and all is well, it was fine in Chrome so I got a feeling it was an addon. Thanks for the help Brogan too :)
Thanks for the update
I had this happen to a past moderator a few weeks back and couldn't figure it out.

Top Bottom