Not a bug Can't registration new user !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovesnow

Yesterday when i upgrade xenforo from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4,and then when i try registration new user, i enter all necessary information,xenforo report error "
Something went wrong. Please try again or contact the administrator" and i can't registration new user in my forum,please help me.Sorry for my English,i'm Vietnamese,i don't speak English very well :(

Did you update your outdated templates?

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-1-1-4-released.47030/#post-505714
The register_form template change is very important. If you do not apply the necessary changes, registration may not be possible!

Post-upgrade checks:
http://xenforo.com/help/upgrades/

4. Post-Upgrade Checks

After you complete an upgrade, you should ensure that your template and phrase modifications are up to date.
  1. Log in to the XenForo admin control panel.
  2. Click on the Appearance tab.
  3. Look at the Outdated Templates and Outdated Phrases pages.
We currently recommend that you revert any outdated templates or phrases, and redo your customizations.
You should also confirm the integrity of all uploaded files.
  1. Log in to the XenForo admin control panel.
  2. Click on the Tools tab.
  3. Click on File Health Check from the list on the left hand side.
This tool will confirm whether all the appropriate files are in place and contain the correct contents. If any problems are detected, you will be alerted to the error.

http://xenforo.com/customers/forum-users

Buy a license and put your name there if you want support. This is the forum for bug reports, not support for unlicensed members.

Your forum seems to be associated with the vietnam pirates site:

L0hIY01.png

BkASWTE.png

and your forum copyright is altered/unlinked, which shows you are running a nulled copy:

k61c7AZ.png

You know that when people from vietnam join up to ask for support in bug reports that they are pirates? ;)
I was under the impression that only customers could post bug reports so that's why I replied. Only after KK's post did I check OP's profile and noticed he only had one post.

Maybe there should be a way to determine if someone is a customer? Maybe an indicator on the user profile page or even next to the post?

I was under the impression that only customers could post bugs so that's why I replied. Only after KK's post did I check OP's profile and noticed he only had one post.

Maybe there should be a way to determine if someone is a customer? Maybe an indicator on the user profile page or even next to the post?

No probs. At least you know now. (y)

It has been suggested before. Currently this is only available to moderators. :)

I was under the impression that only customers could post bug reports so that's why I replied. Only after KK's post did I check OP's profile and noticed he only had one post.

Only support forums & add-on forums are customers only. The rest are open to anyone. If it reads like support in anything but support forums, it's usually safe to assume they are unlicensed. I usually give that generic reply. If a moderator comes along and sees they are licensed, they'll move it and unlicensed replies will be ignored. The category /forum descriptions suggest where licensed customers only can post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom