XF 1.2 Can't Register On My Site

DRE

I use TAC by @tenants but no one's registered recently and I wondered why.

At first I thought it was because Mandatory Location was preventing people from joining due to a template issue.

Daniel Hood was on my site before but his account got deleted due to that zero posts addon by Floris I had a couple months ago which I uninstalled it thanks to Xenforo 1.2's AdminCP User Search improvements. I asked him to join again and he did, but through Facebook.

So today I was testing out if anyone can join without Facebook and I got this error:

Please correct the following errors:

1. session time out, please start a new session

After that error I removed my name from the AnyAPI log and the FoolBotHoneyPot log in Tools, disabled tenant's addon and tried again. I then got this error:

Please correct the following errors:
  1. Sorry, you must wait longer to create an account.
  2. Something went wrong. Please try again or contact the administrator.

Are those errors coming an addon or are they default Xenforo errors?

Earlier I disabled all listeners in config.php and set a default theme with no template edits as default and I still can't join. I get this error:

Screen Shot 2013-09-10 at 10.34.53 PM.webp

That message is the Xenforo Reg timer, have you made any edits to the .. I think "register" template?
Yeah I learned that after reading another thread and no. I couldn't even register with all addons disabled and using a default Xenforo theme with template edits and clearing my browser's cookies and temporary internet files. Did it in both Chrome and Firefox. It's working now though.

I tried registering at your site, but could not pass the verification, it says "Get" and I don't know what to type in the box :)

And couldn't do through Facebook either because apparently your Facebook App is in sandbox mode

Screen Shot 2013-09-11 at 2.02.54 AM.webp

Top Bottom