Can't Post

Why can't I post on certain forums?

If you're talking about the licensed-owner forums:

If you already bought a license, you need to log in to your customer page, and add your username to your license - then wait about ten minutes for it to take effect. :)

forumusers.gif

If you're talking about forums like "announcements," they don't generally allow replies in those.

I believe certain forums are setup so posts are not allowed unless you are now licensed. If you have a license and you cannot post, it may be that you used a different email address during purchase than you did when signing up on xf.com. Simply add your xf.com user name to your license area. It may take a few minutes for that to take effect.

"You must be a XenForo customer to post in these forums. Ensure your account is listed here."

Why am I even here?

You fine people are doing all the work. ;)

I can't help with code, I can't help with installation, I can't do Mods, and nobody is going to want my retro sense of style as a Style - but by God, I can work a form. So I help where I can. lol

I can't help with code, I can't help with installation, I can't do Mods, and nobody is going to want my retro sense of style as a Style - but by God, I can work a form. So I help where I can. lol
lol...

I can see you mean business by that uniform in your avatar. ;)

By the way, if you know how to use ftp, you should at least try to install the software. :)

I can see you mean business by that uniform in your avatar. ;)

By the way, if you know how to use ftp, you should at least try to install the software. :)

I haven't decided which domain yet, so I asked my board members what they thought.

(I mean, I have one associated with the license, but I'm not sure if I want to go with that.)

It would be great if we can watch the pictures fromt he designs, because a finished design is important for meh to buy a software :/
The basic and only design out of the box is the one you see here.

If you want to see other designs in action then all you need to do is visit the links which are posted in some of the design threads.
There's also this thread here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/show-us-your-xf.4961/

Ultimately though, the software is so flexible and easy to work with that you're only limited by your own imagination.

Hope that helps :)

Top Bottom