XF 1.3 Can't post thread / JavaScript error

I recently bought and installed XenForo on my test server. However without adding any modifications to the forums, I was unable to post a thread on my forums, using Google Chrome. I then tried to disable javascripts to run in my browser, which worked. After that I tried going onto firefox, which surprisingly worked as well.

So now I don't know what to do, I've got an unmodified forum, that doesn't work for chrome users. Could someone please help me out? Thanks.

This is what I see on the front page of the forums:
Code:
version: 35
XenForo.activate(
#document
)
XenForo.init() 54ms. jQuery 1.11.0/1.2.8-dev
The "fb-root" div has not been created, auto-creating
Invalid App Id: Must be a number or numeric string representing the application id.
FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init().
version: 35
Consider using 'dppx' units, as in CSS 'dpi' means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual 'dpi' of a screen. In media query expression: (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 1.5), (min-resolution: 144dpi) tweet_button.1403226798.html:1

This is what I see when I try to create a thread:
538e44b1eb.png

And this is what it looks like on the page:
3558b286b1.png

Well something is custom there -- Ex.js isn't something related to XenForo, so that may be involved. I don't know if that's something you've added or if it's related to a browser extension. I would disable all browser extensions to see if that does anything. Please also run the file health check to see if anything suspect appears there.

Well something is custom there -- Ex.js isn't something related to XenForo, so that may be involved. I don't know if that's something you've added or if it's related to a browser extension. I would disable all browser extensions to see if that does anything. Please also run the file health check to see if anything suspect appears there.
It's 100% non-edited, I went through all of my extensions and found an extension I didn't even know I had "Advanced SystemCare Surfing Protection" I simply disabled that, which allowed made everything work again. Thanks =)

Last edited:
If you use cloudflare, disable rocketloader.
Yes, I'm using CloudFlare. If I'm planning to continue using CF + Rocket Loader, is there any particular file(s) I can exclude from being RocketLoaded so this issue can be fixed? Or do I really need to turn off RocketLoader?

This issue only affect on Google Chrome though..

Top Bottom