Cant login - help!

Umit

Hi,

I've nicely switched from vb 3.7.0
and moved xenforo files to root (had installed to /xf dcifrectory for test)
but i forgot to update the forum url in admincp

now i cant login

i moved the files back and it now says
Not Found

The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

please help!...

i've sorted the problem by putting # to htaccess file (# RewriteBase /xenforo)

now cant login to admincp again, error msg is:

Warning: require(/home/kforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kforum/public_html/admin.php on line 6

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/kforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kforumpublic_html/admin.php on line 6

The URL in the ACP wouldn't affect being able to log in.
It is primarily used for emails.

The error above would indicate some files are missing, specifically admin.php.

Go into the database and change the board url via mysql?

Maybe wait until someone else replies in case they have better suggestions but that's the first thing I'd try.

It's possible there were some problems when you moved the files so if you haven't edited any core files, you can upload the upgrade package and overwrite the existing files.

That will fix any issues related to corrupt or missing files.

Hi again, thanks for help.
I've restarted the apache and it sorted out ;)

We use XENFORO now!!!!!
biggrin.png

my issue was a .htaccess redirect issue.
I have my root URL redirect to root url/community
via rewriterules
however ... they didn't seem to be working !
yet, I doubt they have changed.

=== server error log ===
[Mon Jan 28 20:23:20 2013] [error] [client 173.199.999.99] [mod_suphp] File does not exist: /var/chroot/home/content/f/p/m/fpmxentgadmin/html/index.php
[Mon Jan 28 20:23:20 2013] [error] [client 173.199.999.99] (13)Permission denied: file permissions deny server access: /var/chroot/home/content/f/p/m/fpmxentgadmin/html/missing.html
Certainly index.php is in /community not in the root URL.
I guess I can tweak my .htaccess file in the root directory later.
Anyone have an idea why a .htaccess file that was working .... all of a sudden stopped ?

my issue was a .htaccess redirect issue.
I have my root URL redirect to root url/community
via rewriterules
however ... they didn't seem to be working !
yet, I doubt they have changed.

=== server error log ===
[Mon Jan 28 20:23:20 2013] [error] [client 173.199.999.99] [mod_suphp] File does not exist: /var/chroot/home/content/f/p/m/fpmxentgadmin/html/index.php
[Mon Jan 28 20:23:20 2013] [error] [client 173.199.999.99] (13)Permission denied: file permissions deny server access: /var/chroot/home/content/f/p/m/fpmxentgadmin/html/missing.html
Certainly index.php is in /community not in the root URL.
I guess I can tweak my .htaccess file in the root directory later.
Anyone have an idea why a .htaccess file that was working .... all of a sudden stopped ?

I need all .htaccess files and perhaps FTP access so I can see what's going on. But if I had to guess I would suggest trying to set a RewriteBase in XenForo's .htaccess file. The line is already there in the default file, it's just commented.

Top Bottom