XF 1.4 Can't login after changing theme

Jeffin

One of my moderators reported to me via facebook that she cannot login after I changed my forum theme. It says loading and does not take her to the login page. I've asked her to delete her browser cache and try logging in again. Is there anything else she or I should do? Thanks.

It's likely a JS error, probably due to something in your theme. You'd need to identify it by reproducing the issue so you would know the next steps to resolve it (add-on? ads? custom JS? etc.).

Hi Mike, thank you for your reply. The theme I newly installed is the Scratch theme from @Audentio. Amazing theme on their UI.X framework. Not sure if its that. I also installed two codes, one from BeaconsAds.com to display their Ads and other from eBible.com. Both these codes were placed in the previous theme too but there wasn't this issue then. There's no new custom mod or addon.

Really, it's the sort of thing you need to identify by changing a piece at a time. Does it happen with the new theme only? If yes, it's likely an issue from that. If no, add one change and reconfirm, and so on.

Thanks Mike. I will do that. My moderator just told me she was not able to log in and that it happens at random. I suspect it could be from her side.

Top Bottom