XF 1.2 Can't log on to admin panel

Matthew Hawley

I entered my password to log on to the admin cp and clicked login. It would start to load, but would stop and refresh to the admin cp login screen. Also I don't know if this would help but I'm on an iPhone 4S.

Then you most likely short circuited the login with your refresh. I haven't had issues myself, but its most likely due to that or a slow internet connection. Verify you typed your password correctly and try again.

If you can login with your iPad, then you are most likely typing your password wrong or it didn't successfully login due to the speed of your phone's connection (took too long). The login functionality is identical regardless of device.

If you can login with your iPad, then you are most likely typing your password wrong or it didn't successfully login due to the speed of your phone's connection (took too long). The login functionality is identical regardless of device.

On the iPhone I entered some random letters and got the incorrect password error. Then I entered my correct password and it started to load, then stopped and went back to the log In screen.

Top Bottom