XF 1.3 Can't find customavatars

ascott

Trying to import from my vB4 to my test XF site, it keeps telling me that it can't find the customavatars directory. Permission is set to 0777, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Was keeping what the importer added ./customavatars bit of a noob at this and can't remember how to get the directory path, I take it that's what I need to add?

Hi mike, I put the /var/www/ etc but it still says that it can't find the avatars directory. Can you give some more detail on what you mean above please.

Got this error when importing moderators

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '80' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 599
  8. XenForo_Model_Import->_importData() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 1450
  9. XenForo_Model_Import->importGlobalModerator() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 2221
  10. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepModerators() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 97
  11. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 187
  12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 239
  13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 182
  14. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  15. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134

Last edited:
I'm not seeing an obvious cause for that; it should process moderator roles per user. Only potential situation I could see is if multiple users that were both moderators were merged together -- that's a situation that's fairly difficult to handle here. (Though there may actually be code to handle that.)

Any idea if there is a merged user involved here? If you refresh, does it happen again?

Did get it to import, like you say it was my account that caused the problem. I had selected the second option when merging moderators and it failed, selected the first option the second time and it went ahead.
Thanks Mike.

Top Bottom