XF 1.3 Can't edit general style properties

badlands

Hi there,

I updated to 1.3 and use a Xenfocus skin with the latest German language pack (for 1.3). When I want to change the style properties "General" and e.g. try to select "Content", the site refreshes and shows the overall style menu again (with all options such as color palette, Login bar, etc.). Does anyone know the issue and solution to it? Thanks!

Seems to be an overall issue as it affects the previous Xenforo Style as well...
Does it do it in a default style? If not, it's style specific. If it does, then there may be some other underlying problems.

What about using the english language on it? Does it work with that?

Hi,

file integrity is fine. The problem occurs in default & custom styles :( A I only want to change the forum width - is there a way to do it manually? Which CSS would I have to edit?

Have you moved the forum files to a new location or copied them from another XF install by any chance?

I had a similar issue when I copied a site; all the template files were there but permissions hadn't transferred and they were read-only (so I couldn't save any changes).

It would appear to change in the ACP but when you reloaded the template in the ACP you got the original (unedited) version back.

Unfortunately not - no changes in the site location. Only the upgrade to 1.3.1 (from 1.2.1) and the new style from Xenfocus. I upgraded to 1.3.2 yesterday but this did not fix the issue.

I can edit all style groups (i.e. "/admin.php?styles/fashionfwd.15/style-properties&group=general" but when I switch to style properties (i.e. "/admin.php?styles/fashionfwd.15/style-properties&property=body" the URL shows this property as indicated in the browser, but the main style menu ist shown again :(

I'm still not clear what the issue is. It may be best that you submit a ticket via the customer area and provide ACP access details so we can see it.

Top Bottom