XF 2.0 Can't access on Admin CP

FedericoS

Hello everyone :)
I have recently changed my XenForo Server, but when I imported it, I can't access on Admin CP with this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getDataUri() on a non-object in /var/www/html/forum/src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php on line 362

Thanks for reading

I can see the Admin CP login screen, but when I log in, it display me this error
Hello everyone :)
I have recently changed my XenForo Server, but when I imported it, I can't access on Admin CP with this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getDataUri() on a non-object in /var/www/html/forum/src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php on line 362

Thanks for reading

This is definitely indicating that you have inconsistent files. You can likely go to <url>/admin.php?tools/file-check/ and run the check which should show this.

If it doesn't, then that would indicate that you have an aggressive opcache setting which has cached the old versions of the files. You'd need to clear this, likely by restarting the PHP server.

It give me a permission denied error:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] file_put_contents(/var/www/html/forum/internal_data/file_check/temp-file-check-8.json): failed to open stream: Permission denied in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php at line 129
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. file_put_contents() insrc/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php at line 129
  3. League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local->write() insrc/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php at line 101
  4. League\Flysystem\Filesystem->put()
  5. call_user_func_array() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 431
  6. League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->callFilesystemMethod() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 395
  7. League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->delegateMethodCall() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 57
  8. League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->put()
  9. call_user_func_array() insrc/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php at line 269
  10. League\Flysystem\MountManager->invokePluginOnFilesystem() insrc/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php at line 179
  11. League\Flysystem\MountManager->__call() in src/XF/Job/FileCheck.phpat line 186
  12. League\Flysystem\MountManager->put() in src/XF/Job/FileCheck.php at line 186
  13. XF\Job\FileCheck->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 241
  14. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line187
  15. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 103
  16. XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 120
  17. XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  18. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
  19. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  20. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1934
  21. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 333
  22. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
I already did chmod 0777 on Sub-directories of data and internal_data

I just did a fresh install and I get the same error after uploading XFI to the addons dir. Only happens when I click on Add-ons link in admin. The other admin links I clicked on work fine. On my server. the account owns the files, not nobody; so, there should be no need to chmod files? I didn't have to when I uploaded the main forum code.

File health check says: All 3,884 checked files are present and correct.

Problem goes away when I delete the XFI folder. My understanding is that this is what I need to import my vBulletin database.

Last edited:
I believe we have identified a PHP 5.4 specific issue that causes this. If possible, we would strongly recommend upgrading to at least PHP 5.6 as that's what 2.1 requires anyway.

If that's not possible, we may be able to identify a manual patch to apply.

I believe we have identified a PHP 5.4 specific issue that causes this. If possible, we would strongly recommend upgrading to at least PHP 5.6 as that's what 2.1 requires anyway.

If that's not possible, we may be able to identify a manual patch to apply.
Hi Mike, the new server we'll be going to will have the latest PHP. In the mean time, if I could get the manual patch, that would really help me test the import. Thanks!

Top Bottom