Not a bug Cannot See A Forum

• Thread starter Thread starter MikaelaArsenault
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MikaelaArsenault

Toonzone Forums

I am trying to see a forum but it is very hard for me to see.

I am also trying to scroll up and down but I cannot seem to do that either.

We don't control anything about sites running our software. You'll need to contact the site owner directly and they can contact us if they have questions.

We don't control anything about sites running our software. You'll need to contact the site owner directly and they can contact us if they have questions.

I am able to see the forum now and I can also scroll up and down now.

Now I can't see the forum again.

I am also getting this as well.

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

Now I can't see the forum again.

I am also getting this as well.

What @Mike is trying to say is this site has nothing at all to do with the site you are having issues with other than apparently that site uses the forum software that this site is the support forum for. The guys here have no control over what is going on at the site you are having issues with. This site is the support forum for the software used apparently at the other site. If you have issues at that site as Mike suggested you need to contact the owner at that site.

The best way imo would be through the Contact Us link.

I cannot contact the site owner because I am getting this instead.

404 Error - Page Not Found

We could not find the page you were looking for. Try searching for it.

Send them a conversation or use the Contact Us feature on their site.

I can't send them a conversation because I get this instead.

I can't send them a conversation because I get this instead.

Then apparently their host is having issues or the site is one. Either way there is nothing anyone here can do about it. Not saying that to be mean or hateful there just isn't anything anyone here can do about that persons site to fix the issues you are having.

Then apparently their host is having issues or the site is one. Either way there is nothing anyone here can do about it. Not saying that to be mean or hateful there just isn't anything anyone here can do about that persons site to fix the issues you are having.

I can't contact the site owner as well because the Toonzone homepage is messed up.

There's nothing we can really do about that, though.

You'll need to wait until whatever issues they're having are cleared up or try to find another way to contact the site owner.

There's nothing we can really do about that, though.

You'll need to wait until whatever issues they're having are cleared up or try to find another way to contact the site owner.

Okay. Thank you.

What @Mike is trying to say is this site has nothing at all to do with the site you are having issues with other than apparently that site uses the forum software that this site is the support forum for. The guys here have no control over what is going on at the site you are having issues with. This site is the support forum for the software used apparently at the other site. If you have issues at that site as Mike suggested you need to contact the owner at that site.

Okay. I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom