XF 1.4 Cannot Respond to threads?

Senior Derp

Hello,

Recently after making my website live, I seem to have lost the ability to reply to threads, no one else has complained to me about this issue, and I have an administrator account on the forums, and have double and triple checked that it is not a permissions issues. When I go to post a reply, it looks something like this, it was working perfectly last night, and now it's not.

7ccc8286d053e09bb96df49dae8e0d89.png

Any help would be appreciated.

Disable all add-ons and test in a completely default unedited style, to rule those out as factors.

I see you're also using CloudFlare, so disable RocketLoader first and try again.

Awesome, thank you so much that seems to have fixed it, I have one more quick question, I also developed a portal for this website, when viewing it on my desktop it has this font,

45d3e762b23d87a92bdd2abb8fd80186.png

As soon as it's uploaded to the webserver, it changes to this,

cb7cf57164d22b1fa7c03b4df0f45c4b.png

I'm literally just uploading the two files on my desktop to FTP, I'm beyond confused on why, considering this seemed to be working a few hours ago, and I have not touched anything with it, again thank you so much for your time!

.links li {
max-width: 150px;
display: inline-block;
font-family: 'Poiret One', cursive;
}

This is what I currently have, as I thought that might be the issue too, it loads perfectly fine when I view it on my desktop, but as soon as it's uploaded to the web server, it no longer loads the font like it was less than a half an hour ago.

Under the circumstances that I wanted to continue to use Poitret one, how would I go about this?
Find a web version of that font (or one similar) and install it via CSS and call it that way. Desktop fonts cannot (easily) be via web based setups. There is an ability to convert them to web based, but normally that violates their license.

Top Bottom