XF 1.3 Cannot render media....

usAdultAds

Cannot render media site: you may be running an outdated version of XenForo...

Whats the point if you can not show videos....

I used to keep everything updated, then I realized, what was the
point? I was just keeping myself updated to talk to myself...haha...

Last edited:
Can you elaborate?

We don't actually display a message anywhere in the software about the software being outdated. That may be from an add-on.

What happens when you try to use a video site? Is it one that comes with XF, like YouTube?

Can you elaborate?

We don't actually display a message anywhere in the software about the software being outdated. That may be from an add-on.

What happens when you try to use a video site? Is it one that comes with XF, like YouTube?

ok. that makes sense. I just recently installed the media addon that allows a user to add more media sites.
maybe it is that addon that does not work with v1.3 - still a disadvantage to me, not surprising, everytime
an xf upgrade comes out, older versions are supported less and less. I have run across several addons
that will no longer function with v1.3 - I guess coders just think everyone updates to the latest version.

Sometimes it's possible to make add-ons work across multiple XF versions, sometimes not.

XF 1.4 has been stable for for almost 11 months now and we are not far away from XF 1.5.
It's not surprising therefore that developers may be focussing on later releases.

Top Bottom