XF 1.4 Cannot access forum again [admin] and site

Echelon

Got his error...

[04-Jan-2015 10:18:17 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/pdf.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/pdf.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Is anyone familiar with this problem?

cannot login or go to admin anymore

That may not be relevant, but it's just saying that one of the PHP extension you have in you PHP config can't be found. You should resolve that, but it's unlikely to be causing problems (unless perhaps it's outputting to the page, though these startup errors don't normally).

That may not be relevant, but it's just saying that one of the PHP extension you have in you PHP config can't be found. You should resolve that, but it's unlikely to be causing problems (unless perhaps it's outputting to the page, though these startup errors don't normally).

and with php extension you mean [addon]?

That just appears to be an image file.

Neither that nor the php extension should be causing your problems, which you still haven't actually clarified.

That just appears to be an image file.

Neither that nor the php extension should be causing your problems, which you still haven't actually clarified.

thanks.....what to clarify if i cannot login in admin. Do i need to go to ftp and disable all the latest addons i installed somehow.....if it's a addon that causes the problem?

The PHP PECL for the PDF related process is not present. Have you recently ran a recompile of EasyApache?
Is this a shared host or a vps/dedi?

it's my lucky weekend isn't it ;-). I will ask my businesspartner who is also the hoster on the dedicated server. By the way....easyapache?/recompile?/vps?/dedi?.......this all is abracadabra to me

it's my lucky weekend isn't it ;-). I will ask my businesspartner who is also the hoster on the dedicated server. By the way....easyapache?/recompile?/vps?/dedi?.......this all is abracadabra to me

If you have access to shell (which sounds like you don't :p ) it's normally just removing the include for that PECL from either the php.ini or the conf.d directory it loads modules from.

Top Bottom