1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Cannot access forum again [admin] and site

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Echelon, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

Got his error...

[04-Jan-2015 10:18:17 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/pdf.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/pdf.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Is anyone familiar with this problem?

cannot login or go to admin anymore

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

That may not be relevant, but it's just saying that one of the PHP extension you have in you PHP config can't be found. You should resolve that, but it's unlikely to be causing problems (unless perhaps it's outputting to the page, though these startup errors don't normally).

3. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

and with php extension you mean [addon]?

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

No, he means a php extension.

You haven't specified what error you are receiving or why you can't access the ACP.

5. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

where can i find the specifications of this problem so i can communicate this problem because the errorlog does not give me any clue?

6. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

7. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

8. tajhay

tajhay Well-Known Member

Contact your host.

9. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

Thanks. I checked cpanel myself for the error log and this came up:

[Sun Jan 04 10:12:51 2015] [error] [client 95.97.146.241] File does not exist: /home/business/public_html/forum/styles/intrinsic/xenforo/widgets, referer: http://business.nl/forum/css.php?css=xenforo,form,public&style=11&dir=LTR&d=1420324285

don't know if this has something to do with my problem but the fact is that the file [widgets] is not present in this map

i'm clueless

10. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That just appears to be an image file.

Neither that nor the php extension should be causing your problems, which you still haven't actually clarified.

11. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

thanks.....what to clarify if i cannot login in admin. Do i need to go to ftp and disable all the latest addons i installed somehow.....if it's a addon that causes the problem?

12. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

The PHP PECL for the PDF related process is not present. Have you recently ran a recompile of EasyApache?
    Is this a shared host or a vps/dedi?

Echelon likes this.
  13. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

it's my lucky weekend isn't it ;-). I will ask my businesspartner who is also the hoster on the dedicated server. By the way....easyapache?/recompile?/vps?/dedi?.......this all is abracadabra to me

Bram likes this.
  14. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

If you have access to shell (which sounds like you don't :p ) it's normally just removing the include for that PECL from either the php.ini or the conf.d directory it loads modules from.

Echelon likes this.
  15. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

shell?/pecl?/conf.d? ;-) i will ask my hoster

16. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

Anyway. Issue is solved. Was a server issue. Thanks for your help