Can not upload multiple images with the attachment uploader

gldtn

I'm running Xenforo RC2 and I just noticed that I can't select multiple images to upload.

No luck with that Dean.. What are the files that controls the attachments script? Maybe it was corrupt somehow and if I re upload them it might work?

If that is the only anomaly I doubt reloading files would help..

Wait. Today I found a bit of weirdness on my forum. Is this the default skin you are using?

Has it ever worked on your installation?
If so, do you remember when it stopped working?

Have you installed any add-ons?
Has your host made any changes?

You could try reuploading the files (upgrade package so you don't overwrite your attachments and avatars).
That will rule out any file related issues.

Brogan, to tell you the truth I'm not sure if it ever worked, but I did a separate install on my server to test it out and it's working on the separate install. So I guess we can rule out being a server thing..

My addons are:
Post Message Regex Replacer 1.0.0
TaigaChat 0.4.1
The Happy Place 2.0.1
[8wayRun.Com] XenCarta (Wiki) 1.2.2
[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) 1.2.3

I disabled all the addons and re uploaded the upgrade files as you mentioned and it's still not working :/

Your own tests have ruled out a server issue so that at least removes that from the equation.
It's obviously something to do with this install, we just need to find out what.

You've uploaded the files again so that should mean all of the files are correct.
It can't really be a JavaScript issue as the uploader uses Flash.

Have you made any other template changes apart from for the add-ons?
Are there any outdated templates, although again that shouldn't really affect this.

Curious

AdminCP -> appearance -> style properties -> general: Enable Animations, Using Multiplier, is that box checked?

In my custom style it became unchecked after RC1->RC2, and I could not check the box and save it. I needed to revert.

Curious

AdminCP -> appearance -> style properties -> general: Enable Animations, Using Multiplier, is that box checked?

In my custom style it became unchecked after RC1->RC2, and I could not check the box and save it. I needed to revert.

Yes, it's checked.

Your own tests have ruled out a server issue so that at least removes that from the equation.
It's obviously something to do with this install, we just need to find out what.

You've uploaded the files again so that should mean all of the files are correct.
It can't really be a JavaScript issue as the uploader uses Flash.

Have you made any other template changes apart from for the add-ons?
Are there any outdated templates, although again that shouldn't really affect this.

I just upgraded to rc3, made sure there is no outdated templates, disabled all the addon, and still not working.

I was able to select multiple files by pressing cmd+all, but when I click on upload, it only uploads the first image selected.

:/

Top Bottom