can i use demo version?

Any update on this, I've tried to contact Harry Fox but I really dont want to wait any longer! Im ready to show my support and purchase a license just to spite IB!!!!

VIVA LA XENFORO!?!?!

You can contact me. I haven't restricted private messages.

Code:
http://xenforo.com/community/conversations/add?to=Harry+Fox

I'm not sure, it may just be me....

But why in the hell does the moderation team continually point people who are wanting the demo to Harry Fox? Shouldn't this be an issue immediately addressed by the dev team? I mean, after all, we are continually told they are here and active. Seems to me having a working demo would lead to more sales, not allowing anyone with a test demo up and running to be relied upon.

Proof is in the pudding as they say. No demo, no care.

I'm not sure, it may just be me....

But why in the hell does the moderation team continually point people who are wanting the demo to Harry Fox? Shouldn't this be an issue immediately addressed by the dev team? I mean, after all, we are continually told they are here and active. Seems to me having a working demo would lead to more sales, not allowing anyone with a test demo up and running to be relied upon.

Proof is in the pudding as they say. No demo, no care.
Hip hip hooray!

We are kept being told that they come here to fix/improve one thing or another, that no one has left and that they are on top of things. If not, then the moderators have a free run of XenForo forums.

he means "in general" we're told they're here, behind scenes. example; i was told Ashley would/could raise max upload in resource manager, but he's just been "busy". this was days /weeks ago, still no change to resource manager. also references to the team being around here, doing general things... ie; anti-spam measures.without screen shot proofs of them doing stuff, i wouldn't hold breath lol

but a working demo, shouldn't fall on a community member's shoulders.

But apparently he still does not have the time to post the already available answers to the August update questions o_O
(I bet you all forgot about that since it was conveniently locked away a long time ago)

Nope we've just accepted that people got lied to, which after looking around seems pretty status quo these days.

Top Bottom