1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can i use demo version?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Nguyen Quang Tri, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Nguyen Quang Tri

Nguyen Quang Tri New Member

hi can i use demo version?
    Claiver likes this.
  2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. Claiver

Claiver Member

Any ETA on when the Demos are being fixed? I'd like to browse around in the Admin CP too.
  4. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Well-Known Member

Considering it's been broken for months.. no time soon is my ETA
  5. Claiver

Claiver Member

Oh. At least a small message on the demo page stating it's broken would be.. nice.
  6. Brandon Sheley

That would take some effort by the devs ;)
    Vodkaholic likes this.
  7. signal500

signal500 Member

Any update on this, I've tried to contact Harry Fox but I really dont want to wait any longer! Im ready to show my support and purchase a license just to spite IB!!!!

Alice-SU likes this.
  8. oman

oman Well-Known Member

You can contact me. I haven't restricted private messages.

9. signal500

signal500 Member

I found a live xenforo demo last night that anyone can play with but thanks Harry, I'll save you the trouble and destroy this one a few times while i wait for paypal to process this purchase.
  10. bogus

bogus Guest

ya "Broken" :rolleyes:
  11. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, it may just be me....

But why in the hell does the moderation team continually point people who are wanting the demo to Harry Fox? Shouldn't this be an issue immediately addressed by the dev team? I mean, after all, we are continually told they are here and active. Seems to me having a working demo would lead to more sales, not allowing anyone with a test demo up and running to be relied upon.

Proof is in the pudding as they say. No demo, no care.
    Vodkaholic, Harry Fox, John and 4 others like this.
  12. Syndol

Syndol Guest

Hip hip hooray!
  13. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

We are? Jake was quite clear previously that he interpreted Ashley's announcement as development has been suspended.
  14. Syndol

Syndol Guest

We are kept being told that they come here to fix/improve one thing or another, that no one has left and that they are on top of things. If not, then the moderators have a free run of XenForo forums.
    Sheldon likes this.
  15. vVv

vVv Guest

he means "in general" we're told they're here, behind scenes. example; i was told Ashley would/could raise max upload in resource manager, but he's just been "busy". this was days /weeks ago, still no change to resource manager. also references to the team being around here, doing general things... ie; anti-spam measures.without screen shot proofs of them doing stuff, i wouldn't hold breath lol

but a working demo, shouldn't fall on a community member's shoulders.
    Sheldon likes this.
  16. vVv

vVv Guest

17. Syndol

Syndol Guest

Sheldon and vVv like this.
  18. signal500

signal500 Member

Nope we've just accepted that people got lied to, which after looking around seems pretty status quo these days.
    vVv likes this.
  19. vVv

vVv Guest

lmfao... he's probably still rough drafting/working on it... :ROFLMAO:
    signal500 and Syndol like this.
  20. Brandon Sheley

I haven't forgot about it, but I'm not really expecting an answer any time soon.. (if ever)