Can I move the user to the primary group with Account Upgrades?

That functionality isn't currently possible.

Why do you want to change the primary group though?
Permissions are cumulative and styling priority can be set per user group so there is no benefit to changing primary user group.

The primary stays the same, it's the additional user groups that the member can be upgraded into. Depending on how you set up your Upgrades, members can belong to multiple groups.
Yeah, but the bad part is that if I have 'Registered' as primary user group, and I want the rights from 'Donator' that I have to do it manually :(

Just set the basic permissions for the registered user group,
Then set any additional permission for the Donator group.

The permissions are cumulative so if a user is in both groups then they will have the combined permissions.

If you want to restrict something in the Registered Users group just set it to Default.

Have a read of Jake's thread, that should help with the permissions: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/understanding-permissions.5830/

Primary usergroup style priority: 10
Secondary usergroup style priority: 20

And the usertitle & markup from second group is what is being used.

It's more about the permissions, not about the markup.
As I posted above, the permissions are cumulative.

So for example, if you don't want normal Registered Users to be able to edit their posts, set the permission to Default.

Then for the Donator group set it to Allow and that will give them the permission.

As I posted above, the permissions are cumulative.

So for example, if you don't want normal Registered Users to be able to edit their posts, set the permission to Default.

Then for the Donator group set it to Allow and that will give them the permission.
Got it, thanks

Top Bottom