- it would fly up take a picture and come come straight down.
Uses: For Landscapers to take pictures of properties (backyards, etc.)
- save on measuring time (more accurate too) (quicker quotes for jobs)
- better communication with their landscape architect.
Use: For real estate agents to take pictures of backyards.
Others: To look up on roofs ? I am sure there would be other uses.
Essentially this is a go between device ... someone who doesn't want to pay for a fly over with a plane (too $$$) ... but wants an overhead shot.
- pretty cheap.
- mostly take off straight up - take the pictures - and come straight down.
- probably needs to have a light string on it for safety ?
- has to be steady enough to get clear pictures !
- not take up too much trunk space.
- might send small snapshots to a smartphone ... so you know if you have gone high enough for the best picture ?
- almost automated vs. manual (not sure).
craigiri: Is there such a drone device ?
New and Fledgling Site for Quadcopters, Multirotors, Consumer Drones
- cool site.
I've been expecting the commercialization of drones ... I expect they will eventually fly around NFL games taking cool footage and entertaining the crowds.