Not a bug Call to undefined method XF\Finder\PhraseMap::columnUtf8()

truonglv

Affected version
Lastest
I have faced this issues when going to admin.php?languages/master-language.0/phrases page.

Can't reproduce that here. If you still can, and it wasn't temporary, please provide a full stack trace.

It isnot temporary. Always occurred when i visit that page even i rebuild. The package i have download from XF customers page. I will post full stack when i come back home.

What are you doing there anyway? I'm getting "Phrases in this language can not be modified. Please try another." on that page.

What are you doing there anyway? I'm getting "Phrases in this language can not be modified. Please try another." on that page.
The page would only be available in debug or development mode as it’s for editing the master language phrases.

It isnot temporary. Always occurred when i visit that page even i rebuild. The package i have download from XF customers page. I will post full stack when i come back home.
Please also do a file health check and try again with all add ons disabled.

Please also do a file health check and try again with all add ons disabled.
Hi Chris. This is extra info:
Code:
An exception occurred: [Error] Call to undefined method XF\Finder\PhraseMap::columnUtf8() in src/XF/Finder/PhraseMap.php on line 34

XF\Finder\PhraseMap->orderTitle() in src/XF/Repository/Phrase.php at line 22
XF\Repository\Phrase->findEffectivePhrasesInLanguage() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Language.php at line 224
XF\Admin\Controller\Language->actionPhrases() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1889
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

File health check results:
Screen Shot 2018-02-04 at 3.13.41 PM.webp

It looks like you have a version of src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php that is out of date or modified. Replace this with the version from the 2.0.2 download package and the error should go away.

Top Bottom