Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Carlos

So, over the weekend (thursday into friday, actually), there was a bunch of leaks towards the newest Call of Durty title - the next title in the Call of Duty series is officially revealed as "Advanced Warfare." It stars Kevin Spacey as the apparent bad guy. Thoughts, reactions?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Protip: Crank the volume!

This trailer was supposed to be revealed tomorrow (Sunday, May 4th).

I would like to announce that, to celebrate the reveal, I've launched Advanced Warfare Blog. :D

(Excuse the dust, I'm currently editing the skin and whatnot.)

Last edited:
Link doesn't work for me :whistle:

Let's hope they improve the game play and move away from the formulaic online stuff.

That's one hell of a layer of dust or a superb camouflage skin... as I can't see a thing at that url . . .
Link doesn't work for me :whistle:
Opps! :X3: Yes, even I make mistakes. Sorry, it should be fixed now.
Let's hope they improve the game play and move away from the formulaic online stuff.
These guys are the same developers that brought you.... Dead Space, just under a new name.

Wouldn't it make sense to cash in on this and make it your Featured Thread on CODForums, instead of an interview with yourself that's seven months old :)
I'm currently "beat." I just came out of surgery (April 21st) and I spent days just getting ready for this weekend. I stayed up all night, into the morning. Slowly but surely.

I'm currently "beat." I just came out of surgery (April 21st) and I spent days just getting ready for this weekend. I stayed up all night, into the morning. Slowly but surely.
Yeah but you're obviously capable of spending loads of time working on a blog, wouldn't it have made more sense to put that time into your forum instead. Surely you want to drive the traffic to your forum not a new blog.... and how hard is it to click "Feature this Thread" on one of your existing posts about the new game?

Yeah but you're obviously capable of spending loads of time working on a blog, wouldn't it have made more sense to put that time into your forum instead. Surely you want to drive the traffic to your forum not a new blog.... and how hard is it to click "Feature this Thread" on one of your existing posts about the new game?
I'll get to it when I wake up this morning. It's 1:23 am right now. I only got 5-8 hours of sleep. I'll get to it.

I'll get to it when I wake up this morning. It's 1:23 am right now. I only got 5-8 hours of sleep. I'll get to it.
Oooohh... a while 5-8 hours>
I normally get about 4 a day and then I'm back up.... and I'm 50 years old. Never saw the point in hibernating most of my life away.

Last edited:
I'm more excited about the new UT thats coming out :) Would love to have a new "old skool" type of twitch shooter with Instagib!

But I'm afraid it will not be as before, mostly because that modern games don't accept to host own dedicated servers. It was great to have a own server with your own mods and to do as you please.

Used to love UT (& Doom too). We had quite a few servers running over the company NetWare LAN where I worked. Could always find nearly full lobby games running at any time during the work day.

All stopped when one of the UT servers took the entire LAN down in the middle of the day. Some numpty was running an unpatched server, so guess it was overdue. Gaming was outlawed from then onwards.

I'm more excited about the new UT thats coming out :) Would love to have a new "old skool" type of twitch shooter with Instagib!
Wait, what? There's a new Unreal Tournament title coming out? Link please.
Oooohh... a whlie 5-8 hours>
I normally get about 4 a day and then I'm back up.... and I'm 50 years old. Never saw the point in hibernating most of my life away.
I'm not supposed to be up all night, and all morning. Like I said, I just came out of surgery. Shows how much passion I have for what I am currently doing. As a matter of fact, during the reveal, so much excitement, that I was distracted by the intense feeling for what I feel "the next big thing."

I want to capture the Advanced Warfare market this time around. That's why I swallowed a $45 payment to the new skin. The skin that I have for CODNet/MW3Blog only worked to a point.

Last edited:
Top Bottom