California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOGOGOPAM.webp

You mean negative.

The outcome should not be positive for the plaintiffs, in this case.

This is the quintessential example why I always wanted far more to be a judge than a lawyer. It's difficult to stomach watching how much time, effort and money is wasted on nothing more than correcting the fundamental misstated facts in plaintiff's claim... All of this bumbling is designed to create an endless, ludicrously expensive exercise to untangle the tangled web of sheer incompetence, fabrication and obvious obfuscation by the plaintiff. There are a good number of judges who likely would have figured this out and put an end to it long ago. Let's hope it's right about that time...

This is the quintessential example why I always wanted far more to be a judge than a lawyer. It's difficult to stomach watching how much time, effort and money is wasted on nothing more than correcting the fundamental misstated facts in plaintiff's claim... All of this bumbling is designed to create an endless, ludicrously expensive exercise to untangle the tangled web of sheer incompetence, fabrication and obvious obfuscation by the plaintiff. There are a good number of judges who likely would have figured this out and put an end to it long ago. Let's hope it's right about that time...
Gotta make sure you don't hinder one's right to due process.

On the 19th of December, an order was made pertinent to the motion stated by Defendant(s).

PROCEEDINGS: Defendants' Motion to dismiss claims 2 - 12 of 2nd amended complaint; Motion to dismiss 2nd
amended complaint in its entirety for failure to join a party; Motion for a more definite
statement; Request for hearing

The parties submit on their papers as filed.
The Court DENIES IN PART and GRANTS IN PART defendants’
motion, as stated on the record, for reasons as stated on the
record.
Plaintiff shall submit a proposed order.

I have not yet seen exactly what has been denied or granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom