California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was already discussed in many threads on vB.com. It was silly to think there would have been a class action suit brought against IB.

Because the people banging the drums calling for the class action refused to take on the workload involved.

If I had the financial backing to do so, I would spearhead a class action against IB. However put simply, I can't afford it.

If someone wants to bankroll me... lets get talking!

Yet strangely your the only person who has a problem with this forum and complains about it at every opportunity.

Take a hint.

You take a hint wanna be mod, the reason you responded to my post is the fact that you were (are a wanna be mod) one of the guilty parties involved.

I am the only one with problems ??

xenfans.com/threads/i-am-very-very-displeased-with-the-xenforo-community.427/

xenfans.com/threads/the-ridiculous-post-deleting-and-thread-closing-on-xenforo-continues.203/

You mean I am the only one with the balls to tell Kier to his face on this forum instead of posting about it elsewhere !!

PS: and those people don't know 2% of the story I have, I just choose not to publish it !!!

Bruce D. Abramson: Doc 42-7 Declaration heading 'Stylistic Customization' Page 17 / 31 Point 50 third paragraph.

ExpressionEngine been using this prefix format since 2007 and maybe earlier versions. : {exp:
Code:
{exp:weblog:category_heading weblog="{my_weblog}"}

IP Boards uses a similar prefix format : <if test=
Code:
<if test="nextpage:|:$work['current_page'] < $work['pages']">

phpbb 3 (no-prefixes) is pretty much what vB 3.7 became.... (guessing as to when it was deployed before vB 3.7 or other way around)

If anyone can search from other software products that were develop prior to vB4 public release, then please post it.

We need to systematically tear holes in this documents and post this on first post of this thread. I rather read all bits in one area.

By reading some of the posts here it seems as if vB is actually blaming Xenforo for some (probably many) of their customers leaving vBulletin? Can that possibly be true?

Kier, if this truly is one of their claims then do all of us a favor and have your legal team request they print out ALL of the posts that were ever created in the private "alpha / beta" forum.

I signed an NDA so I cannot go into any sort of details but in may help shed some light as to a reason why their customers are leaving them. Just a thought...

Indeed Bob...but you know, that NDA we signed expired in December of last year ;)

Interesting :) Never realized that but I'll personally never trust them. I may have used a curly brace in my of my rants in that forum and well, you know... :eek:

If the posts in that private forum were ever legally released to the public it would be case closed on this particular debate.

Interesting :) Never realized that but I'll personally never trust them. I may have used a curly brace in my of my rants in that forum and well, you know... :eek:

If the posts in that private forum were ever legally released to the public it would be case closed on this particular debate.
I agree 100% Folks would be shocked, although probably not surprised at this point, of the contents of those discussions.

Well if this fubar of a case ever gets that far, maybe KMA should ask their atty to subpoena all of those posts for the court record.

Well if this fubar of a case ever gets that far, maybe KMA should ask their atty to subpoena all of those posts for the court record.

I would hate to be the judge of that case. Reading all those posts... bet Internet Brands gaurantee "delete" the important posts by having Adrian,Wayne, Steve, etc. state "clean up post, people where not on topic. let try to keep on topic".

They should be able to get the posts easily through the discovery process. Whether they deem it important enough to ask for or not is an open question. They may not be so concerned with this because, as far as I can tell, the only point to the most recent declaration was to show damages. You don't get to that issue unless you have liability and this does not seem likely (see below image). So, for tactical/efficiency reasons, they may not even bother. On the other hand, showing the angst, the poor rollout of vB 4, etc., may be a reason to get this before the judge- not necessarily for substantive reasons, but more to show the character of IB.

pigs_flying.jpg

Slight tangent, but it just occurred to me while reading all those blog posts, and posts that IB has not even dared to touch some of the anti-vb sites. They have not cited any one of them or quoted them in any form or manner.

I am the only one with problems ??

xenfans.com/threads/i-am-very-very-displeased-with-the-xenforo-community.427/

xenfans.com/threads/the-ridiculous-post-deleting-and-thread-closing-on-xenforo-continues.203/

You use the rant of a moody 16 year old and a thread talking about the justified closing of threads in relation to the lawsuit before an official announcement had been put up?

Alright mate, clearly there is something horrifically wrong here and we are going to kill the site like vbulletin did, lets have a mass exodus. You first.

If you find these forums so aweful to be on, why do you keep coming back to complain about it apart from your obvious sociopathic problems?

The only commonality between anything I find irritating and displeasing on these forums is you.

Back on topic

Bull****. I know, a class action and more is in the pipeline. From europe. Wait ...

The last update I read on any class action was late last year, any updates you wish to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom