California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this doesn't end well and they shut xenforo down I'm going to IPB instead of going back to vBulletin. This whole case seem's like they are trying to ruin people's lives out of bitterness.

XF kicking ass and taking names as usual :)
I wouldn't exactly call a filing that is just an answer/more or less denying all claims "kicking ass"...

These guys kick ass...

icfcah9.jpg

Do you realy think XF will lose this? Having re-read the majority of these documents over the last week, it becomes more than obvious vBulletin's case is full of holes and will never stand up to trial.

The sooner the trial comes the better.

Do you realy think XF will lose this? Having re-read the majority of these documents over the last week, it becomes more than obvious vBulletin's case is full of holes and will never stand up to trial.

The legal system would have to lose it's mind... although stranger things have happened when it comes to the US legal system.

I have no faith in any judicial system.

For instance, RE: Casey Anthony

Having re-read the majority of these documents over the last week, it becomes more than obvious vBulletin's case is full of holes and will never stand up to trial.
You answered your own question IMHO.

IF VB cannot produce the evidence to back its accusations, then it's "he said, she said"... which means it all gets kicked to the curb.

As you answered your own question though, you can assimilate for yourself that it's never been about evidence, but about "David vs. Goliath" approach. The arrogance of VB though has completely forgotten that Goliath lost the battle and got his arse handed to him.

I have no faith in any judicial system.

For instance, RE: Casey Anthony

The justice system worked perfectly fine with that case. The prosecution failed to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that Casey Anthony killed her child. Unfortunately, the media had whipped JQ Public up to such a feverish pitch by the end of the trial, it's no small wonder why everyone got upset.

The outrage at the verdict of the Anthony trial is idiotic at best. It's a culmination of misdirection by the press, who failed in their duty to report responsibly. Instead, they whipped the public into a frenzy which we're still seeing the results of today.

When you have a system that convicts innocent people when there is evidence proving their innocence, where is the outrage over that? Where are the media reporters and hacks like Nancy Grace when an innocent person is condemned to spend the rest of their life behind bars? If you listen carefully, what do you hear? Crickets. Nothing but crickets.

The justice system worked perfectly fine with that case. The prosecution failed to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that Casey Anthony killed her child. Unfortunately, the media had whipped JQ Public up to such a feverish pitch by the end of the trial, it's no small wonder why everyone got upset.

The outrage at the verdict of the Anthony trial is idiotic at best. It's a culmination of misdirection by the press, who failed in their duty to report responsibly. Instead, they whipped the public into a frenzy which we're still seeing the results of today.

If she didn't lie so much in court, I doubt there would be as much outrage.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. As soon as the prosecution said they were going for the death penalty, the media ramped it up and went into overdrive. The outrage had absolutely nothing to do with a travesty of justice. The media whipped the public up into a blood frenzy, and the public didn't get to see the gruesome end. Reminded me of the Salem witch trials.

That lawsuit was so ridiculous... XenForo is by far the best software out there... Vbulletin's just jealous that XF's gonna be raping them one day :p lol. Trust me, I tried every forum software in the book, XF is idiot-proof and just overall amazing :). Super happy nothing came out of the case.

That lawsuit was so ridiculous... XenForo is by far the best software out there... Vbulletin's just jealous that XF's gonna be raping them one day :p lol. Trust me, I tried every forum software in the book, XF is idiot-proof and just overall amazing :). Super happy nothing came out of the case.
Ummm.. the case is still ongoing.

Don't worry... XF are safe as I see it from reading every document thus far. Individual actions... that may bring different results, though XF the company, no an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom