Cakeday

Cakeday 3.6.14

No permission to download

alexD

alexD submitted a new resource:

Cakeday - Users are important, show them they matter to you.

The Cakeday add-on for XenForo 2

View attachment 157480

Features

• Display cakeday icons on posts made by celebrating users
  • Option to use FontAwesome or any kind of text (e.g. emojis) to signal the anniversary
  • Developed using the best practices of the new XF2 framework (template macros, class extensions, etc.)
  • Easy to modify templates and translatable...

Read more about this resource...

Hey alexD, i tried installing it and i get this,

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1366]: Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x8E\x82 \xF0...' for column 'phrase_text' at row 1 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 183

and when i try removing it, i get an error too with the same message as above, and when i completely remove the file from /src/addons/ and when i click a post on the forums i can't see the post it says

Exception: Could not find class Datio\Cakeday\XF\Entity\Post when attempting to extend XF\Entity\Post in src/XF/Extension.php at line 174

Last edited:
@Joeychgo No XF 1.x version of this add-on is planned, unless sponsored.

@Pur3x Make sure your database is using the utf8mb4 character set.

About the second error, try to re-install the add-on. Then, disable it and uninstall it afterwards.
I just uninstalled and re-installed it normally and had no issues, thus I suspect it's again a server configuration issue on your end.

[USER=139534]@Pur3x
Make sure your database is using the utf8mb4 character set.

About the second error, try to re-install the add-on. Then, disable it and uninstall it afterwards.
I just uninstalled and re-installed it normally and had no issues, thus I suspect it's again a server configuration issue on your end.

The db is running that character set, as you can see
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
, and i tried disabling and uninstalling and reinstalling it and still the same error.

I think I troubleshooted your issue.

When I try to change the xf_phrase table collation from utfmb4 to utf8, I get the same error:
xF0...' for column 'phrase_text' at row 1.webp

You can verify the table's collation by running the following SQL command:
Code:
SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM xf_phrase;
SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM xf_phrase;.webp

Yup that's what i have,

and i still get the same error.

Any ideas ? lol Any addons i uninstall now i have problems with because of this addon

Last edited:
Which versions of php and mysql/mariadb do you run? Are you using apache, nginx, or something else?

Which versions of php and mysql/mariadb do you run? Are you using apache, nginx, or something else?

Apache Version: 2.4.27
PHP Version: 5.6.31
MySQL Version: 10.0.32-MariaDB

Using beta 2 xf, and your current addon, install the addon and then it breaks as its importing permissions.

Still works OK on my end.
Can you report on the Configure Command section as seen in the PHP Info?

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2017-09-16 02-06-41.webp
    Screenshot from 2017-09-16 02-06-41.webp
    81.8 KB · Views: 18
@Pur3x & @Titans you both need to add the following line to your config.php for the add-on to work:
Code:
$config['fullUnicode'] = true;

Any ideas ? lol Any addons i uninstall now i have problems with because of this addon
You can delete the phrases that trigger the error by executing the following MySQL query:
Code:
DELETE FROM xf_phrase WHERE addon_id = 'Datio/Cakeday';

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2017-09-16 14-10-24.webp
    Screenshot from 2017-09-16 14-10-24.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 17
@Pur3x & @Titans you both need to add the following line to your config.php for the add-on to work:
Code:
$config['fullUnicode'] = true;

You can delete the phrases that trigger the error by executing the following MySQL query:
Code:
DELETE FROM xf_phrase WHERE addon_id = 'Datio/Cakeday';

That did it, tyvm, it works now.

Ich habe es gelöscht da leider die selbbe fehler meldung wie bei meinen vorrednern.

allles befolgt trotzdem diese komische fehler meldung nicht zu gebrauchen.

Top Bottom