Buying XF License

AndreaMarucci

Hello I've one XF license but I've to buy another license for a customer. Problem is that I've tried to pay with my credit card using paypal but PP says that he cannot process the payment using that credit card. I've used it many other times with other services so I don't know how to proceed.

Is there any other way I can pay?

This is typically due to an issue with PP or the card, sometimes due to the card not being eligible for international payments.

I would add though that we would always recommend that our customers purchase licenses in their own name, otherwise it can result in ownership issues and if it was ever transferred to them it would no longer be eligible for subsequent transfer.

Try with a different card if possible, otherwise we can accept bank or wire transfer.

Hello I've one XF license but I've to buy another license for a customer. Problem is that I've tried to pay with my credit card using paypal but PP says that he cannot process the payment using that credit card. I've used it many other times with other services so I don't know how to proceed.
Probably the problem is that the names (Customer, your credit card)don't match.

Solved connecting the CC to my PP account. Don't know why but I'll investigate...
I would add though that we would always recommend that our customers purchase licenses in their own name
Yes I know but I'm doing this on behalf of my customer. He don't want to receive email he cannot understand so asked me to do everything on behalf on him...

Solved connecting the CC to my PP account. Don't know why but I'll investigate...

Yes I know but I'm doing this on behalf of my customer. He don't want to receive email he cannot understand so asked me to do everything on behalf on him...

You can't purchase something in someone else's name, using their cc, especially if you are in different locations, it will raise flags with PayPal and any other processor

Top Bottom