Buying XenForo

countryside

Hello,
If there are other websites selling XenForo and its add-ons, are they fake? I was researching you and found one that was selling XenForo for half the normal price, but have the feeling it is cracked and illegal. If possible, could you explain where to buy XenForo, and where it is okay to buy add ons?

Thanks,
Saph

The only place we can recommend purchasing XenForo from is here on XenForo.com. We have no other distributors. You may find places selling second hand licenses that are legitimate, but we would never recommend using them and we can't get involved in anything goes wrong.

Third-party add-on sales are entirely controlled by the third party, so each add-on may be sold at a different location/using a different method. You'd normally find that location/method through the resources here though.

The only place we can recommend purchasing XenForo from is here on XenForo.com. We have no other distributors. You may find places selling second hand licenses that are legitimate, but we would never recommend using them and we can't get involved in anything goes wrong.

Third-party add-on sales are entirely controlled by the third party, so each add-on may be sold at a different location/using a different method. You'd normally find that location/method through the resources here though.
Thanks so much for clarifying! I just want to make sure I follow all of the correct procedures.

Top Bottom