Buying someones xenforo account with license?

DeadxModz

Hello there

My client is wondering that if we buy an account which has an active license (which cant be transferred because it has already been transferred to them)

So my question is:
Is this against tos or any other policy?

Seeing that we did not create the account but instead will be given the details which we would change to our own ofcourse

It is not permitted to purchase an account from someone else and due to data protection regulations we would be unable to discuss that account with any one but the original account holder or make any changes to it. Further, if the purpose of changes is to bypass transfer restrictions those changes will not be permitted.

If you are purchasing a second-hand license we recommend purchasing one that is already eligible to be transferred.

It is not permitted to purchase an account from someone else and due to data protection regulations we would be unable to discuss that account with any one but the original account holder or make any changes to it. Further, if the purpose of changes is to bypass transfer restrictions those changes will not be permitted.

If you are purchasing a second-hand license we recommend purchasing one that is already eligible to be transferred.

Do you know where i could get these second hand licenses?
Do you guys have one in your own site?

We don't permit the trading, buying or selling of licenses on this forum but there are sites that do. I can't recommend any specifically but generally either the sites are dedicated to buying/selling licenses or forum admin communities.

Top Bottom