1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Buying My 4th, But 2nd Hand, License. Need Assistance in Confirming Seller's Identity.

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Shyuan, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Shyuan

Shyuan Well-Known Member

Despite having 3 brand new xenforo licenses, I currently found someone selling 2nd hand license on WHT at $50, so I decided to get it from him. He shown the below screenshot as a proof, should I believe? I didn't encounter a staff named Jonathan Coleman before, thus I doubted.

I have been in the past get cheated while dealing with a scammer because of trying to get a 2nd hand xenForo license. I hope this time around, this seller is reliable. If you guys think this is somehow fishy, then I will not get it from him.

Thank you guys :)
  2. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

3. Shyuan

Shyuan Well-Known Member

Thought of it, but.. how long does it takes to get a response? I thought I can get a faster response from the community :p
  4. steven s

If you want an official response I think the fastest way is to use the contact form.
  5. Shyuan

Shyuan Well-Known Member

Alright, got you :) Thank you.
  6. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

You'll know him better as Slavik. ;)
    Jake Bunce and Shyuan like this.
  7. Shyuan

Shyuan Well-Known Member

Haha! Now I know. Thank you for that :D
  8. steven s

Still worth checking it out.
    For all you today 12:31 could have been last week. :)
  9. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

I have purchased second hand licenses and that is exactly how the new ownership push works too.
    CyclingTribe likes this.